Quality Is Our Business...
WSI Ltd specialises in providing independent Site Inspection services on Private and Publicly funded projects. We have representatives strategically located in the South of England working on many different types of schemes.
As a specialist Company we are continually looking to enhance our team both in terms of staff numbers and quality of the services that we provide.
If you are from a construction supervisory background and looking for a career as a WSI Site inspector and have the attributes listed below we would like to hear from you.
- Able to demonstrate at least 5 years recent experience in a Supervisory role within the Construction Industry, and a general knowledge of all main Building Industry trades and activities.
- Able to interpret construction drawings and specifications, with the aim of recognising/identifying non-conformances within project documentation. and to highlight areas of poor workmanship & defects on site.
- Experience working with Web Portals containing design/works information, drawings specifications, method statements etc. with the ability to download, view and retrieve information effectively.
- Have a good understanding of on-site health & safety and have an up to date CSCS card at Supervisory level.
- Computer literate sufficient to use Microsoft Office suite (specifically spreadsheets), access online information and submit site visit reports, effectively communicate via email etc.
We are ideally looking for part-time staff to work from home and take on projects within an agreed radius of their home. Our positions are ideal for semi-retired individuals looking to use their wealth of knowledge & experience to best effect by becoming a WSI Site inspector.
For more information, please use the enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Send Us A Message
Providing NEC Supervisor and CoW Services
Covering Mid to South England with an experienced team of specialists